Frequently Asked Question
1. Select the Start (Windows) button from the bottom-left corner.
2. Go to settings (gear icon).
3. Select the Update & Security icon
4. Choose the Windows Update tab in the left sidebar (circular arrows)
5. If you are updating your computer at home, click Check online for updates from Microsoft Update. If there is an available update, it will begin downloading. If it is not present, you may need to reboot your computer and re-perform this instruction, or you can attempt step 6.
6. Click the Check for updates button. If there is an available update, it will begin downloading automatically.